VietNamNet Bridge – The utilization of Carbolosic technology in Vietnam promises to bring great benefits as it turns biological waste into valuable products. The utilization of Carbolosic technology is expected to bring big benefits The Ministry of Science & Technology (MST) has signed an MOU on transferring technology and building an agricultural waste treatment plant worth $100 million. How to take full advantage of by-products and agricultural products is always a concern of manufacturers and scientists. There are many technologies which address the issue. However, these solutions have disadvantages. The users of the technology can change modules to create hundreds of products of different kinds, depending on what products they want.Technology transfer RELATED NEWS Vietnam can develop blockchain technology: experts Technology sector sees rising number of startups Nam Lich
- Use Homemade Dog Treat Recipes For Dogs With Allergies
- Parenting and the use of technology
- Cyanoacrylate Glue - Tips and Tricks for Using Super Glues
- Using Clindamycin to Treat Bacterial Vaginosis - Does it Work?
- Advanced Use of Technology on Free Internet Dating Sites
- 6 Great Ways to Use E-Technology to Fund Your Business - and When Not to Use It At All
- Using Web Technology as a Means to Strengthen Competitive Advantage
- Why You Should Use More Technology in Your English Language Teaching
- Ways to Use VoIP Technology
- Qi Gong Ancient Technology Treating Disease: Managing Diabetes with Relaxation and Exercise
Vietnam uses ‘super-technology’ to treat biowaste have 241 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.