The activity aims to raise the patriotism and revolutionary spirit and deep gratitude of the people for the Party and beloved Uncle Ho, as well as show the gratitude of the border post for fishermen in Thanh Lan island commune to mark the 60th year of Traditional Day of Border Guard and 30th year of All People’s Border Guard Day.
Tran Van Long, a fisherman in Thanh Lan commune, said that the people in his locality are very happy and honoured when they know that the border guard will present national flags and Uncle Ho’s photo to them.
The activity also communicates and educates all classes of people in the locality and officials and soldiers in the unit to effectively realize Directive 05 of the Politburo on strengthening studying and following President Ho Chi Minh’s thought, morality and style, and the campaign “Uphold traditions, devote talents, deserve to be Uncle Ho’s soldiers”./.BTA
- Patrolling the U.S. border: When does the National Guard step in?
- Syrian national flag raised in Quneitra
- Home Min Advisory For Strict Compliance Of Codes Shaped In Honour Of National Flag
- Can’t Direct Mandatory Hoisting Of National Flag On All Days On Public Buildings: MP HC [Read Order]
- Failure to lower National Flag at or before sunset does not amount to dishonor of the National Flag: Kerala HC [Read Order]
- Madras HC Refuses To Constitute Committee For Monitoring Disrespect Of National Flag [Read Order]
- Effective border affairs contribute to national defense
- Nielsen: Surging Border Crossings Justify Using National Guard
- Dutch collector presents D-Day flag to US
- DHS' Nielsen: Border in Crisis, 150,000 Trying to Cross Each Day