|At the working session|
At the meeting, Senior Colonel Bui Son Ha, the School’s rector, briefed the delegation on their task performance over the past years and good results in task implementation in the first half of this year.
General Tien applauded the School for its activity, dynamism and creativity in task performance and their great efforts to gain achievements in the past, especially the breakthrough in English language and Information Technology training and training for capable command and staff officers who could meet requirements in the current period.
The School was lauded for training personnel from the Lao People’s Army and the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces and for providing defense-security knowledge for local students.
General Tien also spoke highly of the School’s effective exploitation of the IT and Foreign Language Center, thereby winning the Indian Defense Ministry’s trust.
Regarding future missions, General Tien asked the School to continue bringing into play its outcomes, embracing the Central Military Commission’s and the Defense Ministry’s resolutions and directives on military-defense mission as well as building a School with a cultural and regular training environment.
Translated by Song Anh
- Vietnam, Pakistan to further cooperation in military officer training
- Great Britain 3 Slovenia 1: Dowd hails ‘special’ performance by GB
- Ex-Baylor officer sues school claiming retaliatory firing
- High school track: Top performances from 2018 (Week 5)
- High school track: Top performances from 2018 (Week 10)
- High school football team performs Mannequin Challenge during two-point conversion attempt
- Officials Hope New Alert System Will Prevent School Shootings
- DFW student goes from team manager to flying drones and signaling plays as offensive assistant on football staff
- 91 Crossing Guards Added At Hillsborough County Schools
- Superintendent, Sheriff Announce Plan To Provide School Security