The 25,000-ton ship Jia Feng carries the flag of Togo and was accused in March by the UN’s Panel of Experts of having picked up coal at the North Korean port in Namp’o and taking it to Malaysia in 2017. Later in 2017, the ship was also accused of having made a delivery to Vietnam when it turned off its automated location indicator. © AFP 2018 / Saul LoebNukes, New Leadership Align to Make Trump-Kim Summit a Reality “Despite the [Panel of Experts] investigations, the Togolese-flagged bulk carrier has so far dodged both UN and US sanctions, while the Malaysian government declined to comment on its continuing visits to the southeast Asian nation,” Byrne said.
- North Korea’s Kim marks war anniversary amid virus concerns
- UN experts: North Korea flouts sanctions on nukes, missiles
- Trump Doubles Down on Indulgent—and Failing—North Korea Policy
- New Book Offers Insider's Glimpse Into Life in North Korea
- Don’t Be Confused: Kim Jong Un’s Nuclear Concessions Were a Show of Strength by North Korea
- Fears North Korea is ramping up nuke activity as never before seen factory is spotted in chilling satellite pics
- Mystery as Seoul mayor vanishes days after planning coronavirus summit with North Korea
- Kim co-ordinates his cronies: North Korea quarantines thousands of people and ships food to a southern city locked down over coronavirus worries - despite insisting the country is still virus free
- North Korea has 'probably' developed nuclear devices to fit ballistic missiles, U.N. report says
- North Korea's Kim Jong-un oversaw test of 'super large multiple rocket launcher'
North Korea Coal-Smuggling Ship Reportedly Sailed by Singapore During Summit have 270 words, post on sputniknews.com at June 13, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.