The Shanghai-based company is accused of deliberately duping customers into thinking it is a South Korean store chain selling South Korean-made goods Representatives of Mumuso Vietnam, which has been alleged in a recent coverage on South Korean television as falsely claiming itself as a South Korean store chain but in fact only sells Chinese goods, fell short of clarifying those allegations as they addressed local media on Friday. The press conference in Ho Chi Minh City was held shortly after Seoul-based SBS News questioned in its report whether Shanghai-based Mumuso is really a South Korean company as it wants customers to believe. Mumuso, which is running many stores in different countries including Vietnam, is accused of duping customers into thinking it is a South Korean brand that specializes in selling South Korean-made products. At Friday’s meeting, legal representatives of Mumuso Vietnam underlined that the company registered its brand under the protection of Korean Intellectual Property Office, and has a branch in Shanghai, China. The Shanghai branch has also been designated as the company’s headquarters, according to the representatives. Mumuso has authorized this Chinese-based entity to take over its business activities, including production technology and brand management. Mumuso is present in… Read full this story
- Vietnam asks ASEAN to take note of threats against fishers in South China Sea
- More work needed to popularise Vietnamese goods
- More work needed to popularise VN goods
- Millionaire travel tycoon, 70, who had to use his local library and internet cafe to get online because his brand new £2.95m apartment didn't have broadband sues the luxury block's owners for £100,000
- Vietnam ‘Highly Appreciates’ Russia’s Position on South China Sea Dispute – Parliament Speaker
- PICTURED: The moment grinning Dan Osborne entered 'threesome hotel' with Chloe Ayling... as he likes tweet branding her a 'marriage ruining sl*g'
- Traditional Chinese culture highlighted in new high school textbooks
- From Branding Genitals to Mysterious Deaths? Cult Leader and Sex Trafficker Accused of Murders
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Enters Plea To New Charges In Sexual Abuse Case
- Vietnam cinema censors investigate Chinese nine-dash line map shown in cartoon movie
Mumuso Vietnam addresses allegations of selling Chinese goods under S. Korean brands have 360 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at June 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.