On behalf of the MR 4 Command’s Party Committee, Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong, member of Party Central Committee and Commander of MR 4, briefed General Luong Cuong on task performance of the command in the first 6 months and all its core missions for the last 6 months of 2018.
|At the working session|
Accordingly, in the first 6 months of 2018, MR 4 has focused on instructing agencies and units to complete military-defense tasks and Party building work. The region achieved some outstanding results such as strictly maintaining combat readiness, conducting search and rescue activities in association with other forces as well having the units and agencies to well prepared for any and all exercises.
At the meeting, General Luong Cuong valued highly all achievements born by the region over the past time. He also asked the command to continue to fully grasp all situations, promote solidarity and comprehensively implement any measures to completely fulfill all assigned tasks in the last 6 months of the year.
Translated by Lam Anh
- PM pays pre-Tet visit to 5th Military Region Command
- PM Phuc pays pre-Tet visit to 5th Military Region Command
- Military Region 5 asks units to join rescue efforts in Laos
- NA Chairwoman visits Military Region 1
- Lao high-ranking political delegation visits Military Region 9
- Military Region 5 concludes public artistic festival
- Military Region 7 reviews search and collection of martyrs’ remains
- Military Library presents books to Hall of Fame of Military Region 8’s political officers
- Military Region 3’s leaders visit Christians in Ninh Binh and Nam Dinh provinces
- Military Region 3 checks units' preparation for Tet holidays