A symposium on agriculture themed ‘Solutions to trade development of Vietnamese agricultural products’ was held in Hanoi on June 5 in the aim of promoting public-private dialogues on macroeconomic strategies. Minister and Chairman of the Government Office, Mai Tien Dung addresses the event – Photo: sggp The event, which is held by the Private Economic Development Research Board (IV Board) under the Government’s Advisory Council for Administrative Procedure Reform, is the opening activity of a series of symposia under the framework of the Vietnam Economic Forum (ViEF). The symposium discussed the main challenges to Vietnamese agricultural products, including the expansion of markets, the application of high-technology to meet market demands, the enhancement of transparency during the production process, and the traceability of agricultural products. Addressing the event, Minister and Chairman of the Government Office, Mai Tien Dung, said that the private sector has made significant contributions to the growth and development of Vietnamese agriculture. Besides its achievements, the Vietnamese agriculture sector has revealed unsolved shortcomings including the lack of linkage with the value chain, and inadequacies in input materials, the quality of agricultural products, the application of science and technology in agriculture, and in brand building, Minister Dung noted. He… Read full this story
- Why do farm produce find it hard to enter modern retail channel?
- Budget 2020 | Rail, flight services to transport farm produce
- Some 1,300 tonnes of farm produce exported via Lào Cai Border Gate
- Ajinomoto plans to expand market share in Indian MSG market
- Ambassador seeks cooperation chances for Vietnamese, Italian localities
- Some 1,300 tonnes of farm produce exported via Lao Cai Border Gate
- Libya’s neighbors, global envoys seek solutions to conflict
- Share market update: Infra stocks mixed; RInfra jumps 5%
- Overseas Vietnamese return with tech skills
- Ministries urged to assess nCOV impacts for short- and long-term solutions
Forum seeks solutions to expand market for Vietnamese farm produce have 311 words, post on ven.vn at June 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.