Nguyen Kim Chi, President of the Vietnam-France Fine Arts Association, said that this exhibition attracts the participation of five French artists and four painters and two sculptors from Vietnam.
|Nguyen Kim Chi, President of the Vietnam-France Fine Arts Association. Photo: thanhnien.vn|
It offers a chance for French and Vietnamese artists to meet and share experience, contributing to tightening cultural and fine art exchanges between the two countries.
In addition, the association, in collaboration with the Ho Chi Minh City University of Fine Arts, organized a competition to select the best works of Fine Arts students, which will be exhibited at the third edition of the exchange exhibition.
The second international fine arts exchange exhibition will remain open to visitors until June 17.
The Vietnam-France Fine Arts Association “La Seine et Le Mekong” was established in 2015 with the purpose of serving as a bridge connecting the two countries’ cultural exchange.
The previous exhibition took place in France in May 2017.
- The Smile of Mutation exhibition features VN, Belgian, French artists
- French artist Patricia Kaas to perform in HCMC
- Announcing the 6 th International Artistic Photo Contest
- Winners of 6th International Artistic Photo Contest announced
- Vietnam art showcased in Paris
- Exhibition “Costumes and jewelry of 20th century Vietnamese women”
- L'Espace hosts installation exhibition in Hanoi
- Art event merges French and VN cultures
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 13/2
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 17/6