After half a month of operation, Hanoi’s first “Hop on – Hop off” buses have seen a growing number of passengers.
|The roofless 80-seat double-decker buses have 13 stops going through over 30 famous attractions in Hanoi – Photo: VNA|
The roofless 80-seat double-decker buses have 13 stops going through over 30 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way.
- Double-decker city tour gains tourists’ favour
- Hanoi to launch new double-decker bus tour
- Ha Long city to launch double-decker bus tours
- Double decker bus tours a new face for Hanoi tourism
- After Hanoi, double-decker bus tours to hit Saigon streets
- Hanoi opens new double-decker bus service for tourists
- Hanoi welcomes second double decker bus tour
- Open-top double-decker bus tour to be launched in major cities
- Hanoi plans to officially launch a double-decker bus tour from 2018