The 2018 PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards have been won by 26 companies, with CapitaLand Vietnam claiming its second consecutive Best Developer award.
|The 2018 PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards being given to 26 companies at a ceremony in HCM City last Friday. Photo courtesy of the organiserAwards given|
The awards ceremony to honour the finest industry players took place on Friday.
Besides the evening’s highest honour, CapitaLand also collected the Special Recognition in Sustainable Development (shared with Gamuda Land), and the gongs for Best Condo Development (Vietnam) for D’Edge, a luxury project in HCM City that promotes healthy living, and Best Green Development for De La Sol, a “music-themed” condo project targeting a younger demographic.
KIEN A Corporation won six awards including for Best Affordable Condo Development (HCM City) for Citiesto and Best Universal Design Development for the Le Méridien Cam Ranh Bay Resort & Spa.
KIEN A Corporation’s founding chairman, Huynh Ba Lan, was honoured as the 2018 Vietnam Real Estate Personality of the Year by the editors of PropertyGuru Property Report magazine for “leading a values-focused company” and constructing school buildings in Phu Yen Province to international standards.
SonKim Land won the award for “Best Boutique Developer”.
A highlight this year was the presentation of new awards such as the Special Recognition for Building Communities, for Design and Construction, and for Customer Care – awards shared by three winners in each category.
The new special award for Public Facility went to Nguyen Hue Walking Street by HCM City’s Planning Information Centre whilst TNR Holdings Vietnam received the CARE Special Recognition for Positive Construction Practices for supporting equal opportunities at the workplace.
Hari V. Krishnan, CEO of PropertyGuru Group, said: “This year’s edition validates yet again the strong performance and growth of the Vietnamese real estate sector, which is highly regarded as one of the most attractive markets in the Southeast Asian region today.”
The independent panel of judges was led by renowned architect Dương Quoc Thien, managing director of Transform Architecture.
- Vietnam May Get Domestic Partnerships, Still Repressive Elsewise
- TechRadar's 2018 CES Awards – the best tech at the show
- Will Compete as a Comedy (?!?!) During Awards Season
- Business Choice Awards 2018: Printers
- Vote in the TechRadar Mobile Choice Consumer Awards and win great prizes
- All The Big Games And Announcements At The 2017 Game Awards
- The best phones at MWC 2018
- My Sundance Awards for Good Movies, 'Important' Films, and Feminist Bait
- Casey Affleck Is a Big, Scared Baby, Won't Present Best Actress Award at Oscars
- Wins Big At 2018 DICE Awards