Check out today’s leading news stories:
— The death toll caused by severe floods and landslides in the northern Vietnamese provinces of Lai Chau and Ha Giang rose to 14 from five as of Tuesday morning, while about 11 others remained nowhere to be found, according to the central steering committee for natural disaster prevention.
— Police in the north-central province of Thanh Hoa on Monday arrested 11 suspects involved in a large-scale football betting ring whose transactions were estimated at nearly VND100 billion (US$4.4 million).
— Officers in the Mekong Delta province of Binh Phuoc have apprehended Ngo Minh Thom, 22, for allegedly raping a five-year-old girl on Friday last week.
— Leaders in the northern city of Hai Phong convened a meeting on Monday to discuss measures to tighten management of local tourist boats in a bid to provide better services for visitors and boost the city’s tourism.
— The Steering Center of the Urban Flood Control Program in Ho Chi Minh City has recently called for help from competent authorities regarding the increasingly serious dumping of garbage into sewers along local streets.
— The People’s Committee in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa has been found selecting developers for multiple BT (build- transfer) projects without carrying out the bidding process in accordance with regulations.
— The People’s Procuracy in the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak on Monday indicted a former official of the provincial Department of Police for scamming and appropriating VND24.3 billion ($1 million) form 61 people.
— Food processing businesses in Vietnam are complaining after they were required to add such nutrition as iodine, ion, and zinc to their products in accordance with regulations promulgated by the Ministry of Health.
— The People’s Committee in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho has proposed the re-establishment of a floating market in Phong Dien District, which used to be one of the most iconic and popular tourist destination in the Mekong Delta region.
— Three violinists and a cellist of the Japan Philharmonic Orchestra are scheduled to perform in the central city of Da Nang on June 26 and 27, and in Hoi An Ancient Town in the central province of Quang Nam on June 28, as part of a series of cultural events marking the 45th anniversary of the Vietnam- Japan diplomatic ties.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 22
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 18
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 19
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News -- December 20
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 21
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - December 23
- BioWare Calibrates Mass Effect Extended Cut For June 26
- Maruti Suzuki PV Production Down By 15.60 Per Cent In June 2019
- UPDATE 1-United Airlines pulls Boeing 737 MAX jets until early June
- United Airlines pulls Boeing 737 MAX jets until early June
- What a year! Floods, flyovers and a photobombing dolphin all feature in selection of best news pictures from 2019
- OnePlus may announce new smartphone on June 1
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 26 have 486 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.