|Minister and Chairman of the Office of the Government Mai Tien Dung (second from right) in a meeting with RoK large corporations.|
In a meeting with leading Korean corporations in Seoul on May 24, Dung underlined that as part of efforts to develop the economy, the modernisation of the public administrative system has been prioritised.
In the future, the Vietnamese Government will focus on a project to branch out e-Government, he noted, expressing his hope that the RoK government and enterprises will share experience and support Vietnam to build the e-Government system.
“Sharing issues of Vietnam’s priority with RoK friends means showing great expectations of effective cooperation between the two sides in the era of digitalised economy,” Dung said.
Representatives from the RoK business association thanked the Vietnamese Government for giving them favourable treatment. They noted that they are ready to work with the Vietnamese Government, ministries and authorities and large IT groups like FPT, VNPT and Viettel to develop e-Government in Vietnam.
Chairman of the Office of the Government Mai Tien Dung is on a visit to the RoK from May 22-27.
- Vietnam’s top legislator meets with Thai Prime Minister
- London mayor Sadiq Khan plans to block foreign homebuyers from snapping up properties until locals have been given 'first dibs'
- Ice Cube’s Big3 league, in $1.2-billion lawsuit, alleges Qatari investors balked on pledges
- Vietnam sponsors building of Cambodia’s Kompong Speu provincial Radio
- Foreign funds drive sensex up 17% in FY19
- Football for Friendship 2018 kick-starts in Vietnam
- Vietnam lose to Thailand in semi-finals of AFF U16 event
- SDSU ends discussions with FS Investors over Qualcomm Stadium site
- ECB official sceptical of Italy's alternative cash plan
- AP Interview: Investor optimistic on Seattle arena chances