Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has asked the Health Ministry to work with departments and localities to improve workers’ health by establishing a network of hospitals and medical stations near industrial zones. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at a meeting in the northern province of Ha Nam with nearly 1,000 workers at industrial zones (IZ) in the Red River Delta. VNA/VNS Photo Thong Nhat Speaking at a meeting in the northern province of Ha Nam with nearly 1,000 workers at industrial zones (IZ) in the Red River Delta, Phuc said businesses must also pay attention to improving working conditions by offering regular health check-ups and lunches to workers. He also said meetings like the dialogue he attended needed to be made regular to promptly deal with workers’ concerns, following two similar dialogues in the southeastern and central regions. The government leader requested building standard kindergartens for workers with the involvement of the private sector and directed Hanoi City and other localities to earmark land for building accommodation for workers. Regarding salary, he said that under the Resolution on salary reform adopted by the five-day seventh plenum of the Party Central Committee, held in Hanoi earlier this month, the State regulated… Read full this story
- ‘Man up Boris!’ Prime Minister urged to get tough on EU by boycotting summit - poll
- Prime Minister Of Malaysia
- Stephane Dion - Canada's Next Prime Minister?
- Violence Against Health Care Workers - How Simple Psychology Can Help Reduce the Risk
- Wondering How to Take Better Care of Your Hair?
- Traveling Health Care Workers
- How to Find a Good Home Health Care Caregiver
- Home Health Care in Illinois For the Self-Sufficient Elderly
- Essential Skin Care For That Guy In Your Life
- What Women Need to Know About Long Term Care Insurance
Prime Minister urges better care for workers have 307 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.