Apart from the United States and Japan, PP18 includes the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Australia, Sri Lanka, Chile, Peru, and some local, regional and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and Project Hope. This is the ninth time the Pacific Partnership (PP) was held in Vietnam and the second consecutive time in Khanh Hoa province.
|U.S. and Vietnamese PP18 leaders at Nha Trang Port|
Khanh Hoa province has coordinated with other ministries, sectors, the United States and Japan to hold events for 15 days to promote cooperation in humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HA/DR) and advance the Vietnam-U.S. comprehensive partnership and the friendship and cooperation with participating countries.
During their stay in Vietnam, PP18 leaders from the United States and Japan will pay courtesy calls to the Khanh Hoa provincial People’s Committee; coordinate with local agencies to conduct humanitarian activities such as medical examination and treatment for people; exchange medical expertise; renovate and repair schools and clinics; and partner in community engagements.
PP18 will continue its activities in Khanh Hoa through June 2, 2018.
- Khanh Hoa province to kick-start tourism in the fourth quarter
- Thai Thi Hoa showcases Vietnamese landscapes at Miss Earth 2020
- 4-nation Malabar exercise to kick off on November 3
- The challenges of walking the Indo-Pacific talk
- The India-U.S. defence partnership is deepening
- Indo-Pacific forum connects firms
- UK takes "major step" towards joining Trans-Pacific free trade group: gov't
- Khánh Hòa Province to kick-start tourism in the fourth quarter
- Construction of tourist complex kicked off in Hau Giang Province
- Thua Thien-Hue, Facebook kick off comprehensive partnership
- Marriott inks Grab partnership to integrate app platform, access customer base
- Spotlight: Major Asia-Pacific economies face recession, future uncertainty on COVID-19 fallout
Pacific Partnership 2018 kicks off in Khanh Hoa have 281 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.