The relic site welcomed 880 delegations, including 15 foreign delegations (221 members, holding France, Lao and Canadian nationalities). The number of visitors increased 18,000 people in comparison with 2017.
According to Nguyen Bao Tuan, director of the Kim Lien relic site, the increase in the number of visitors this year is due to the President’s birthday coinciding with the weekend. In addition, Sen Village Festival took place from May 16th to 19th with diverse activities such as singing contests, beauty contests and camps./.Compiled by BTA
- The Time When Most People Are on Online Dating Sites
- National Special Relic upholds President HCM’s moral example and lifestyle
- Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet With Nude Buttocks
- Chloe Kim: the face of the Korean Olympics
- 'The Kim Kardashian Principle' author on hate being a 'status symbol' and why shameless sells
- Kim Kardashian Or Nicki Minaj…who’s Got A Bigger Butt???
- People Are Seriously Pissed About This Photo Promoting Kim Kardashian's New Makeup Line
- Kim Kardashian NPR Appearance: What Fans Think
- Chloe Kim to take year off from snowboarding competition
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Might Have Something MAJOR To Celebrate Soon