(CNN)Malaysia’s new Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said Friday that the country’s head of state had agreed to pardon jailed politician Anwar Ibrahim, whose case has dominated Malaysian politics for years.
CNN’s Carly Walsh, Euan McKirdy, Marc Lourdes and Ushar Daniele contributed to this report.
- Drew Doughty’s overtime goal helps Kings edge Flames
- Rangers new signing King will ask Brendan Rodgers for advice
- 26 Ways To Get Relief From PMS
- Charlie Kirk: Let’s Raise a Glass to Carson King
- Quiet offseason still has Kings stuck in neutral
- WWE News: Triple H on who could win King of the Ring 2019
- End Zone King's legacy lives on in son's love for Texans
- End Zone King's love for Houston Texans lives on in his memory
- Tweet about PM Imran leaves Indian cricketer Sehwag red-faced
- King's Lynn Town prove non league football is alive and kicking