The 7.4 km Nam Can-Dat Mui road is the last section of Ho Chi Minh Expressway project with total investment capital of up to VND 3,9trillion from the G-bond’s capital. Ministry of Transport is main investor.
The project starts from Ong Tinh Bridge (Nam Can district) to Dat Mui tourism area (Dat Mui commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province).
In January 2016, the project has completed basically 51.3km, the 7.4km remaining was begun construction in end 2016.
After being completed, the project will create breakthroughs in social economy and tourism development in the southernmost province of Ca Mau and the Mekong delta region.
DTTC-Translated by Van Ha
- Work to begin on major North-South Expressway projects in August
- Ministry to accelerate North-South Expressway project
- Deputy PM urges acceleration of North South Expressway project
- Vietnam transport ministry cancels int'l bidding for national expressway project
- Southernmost Dat Mui targets national tourist attraction
- Construction of Da Nang-Quang Ngai Expressway Project Package No 1 Begins
- Deputy PM urges acceleration of North-South Expressway project
- Dat Mui aims for more tourists
- JICA funds VND2,500 bil Ben Luc-Long Thanh expressway project