The Ylang – Gardenista, The Rustics Coffee Shop, and Jouri Dessert & Tea are among the most popular destinations for young people looking for a delicious beany buzz in Hanoi. The Ylang – Gardenista near Ly Thai To Square is the third café of its kind in Hanoi. Like the two other Gardenista coffee shops, The Ylang – Gardenista has a unique green space. The first floor is decorated with potted plants and a fish pond. The second outdoor floor is a peaceful space like Da Lat. The white walls and beautiful wooden tables and chairs create an aesthetic popular among young adults. A cup of coffee or slice of cake costs around VND40,000-60,000. The Rustics Coffee Shop on Dien Bien Phu Street is an ideal check-in point for young people. The space inside is deep and wide, which can be a surprise at first. There are small rooms for groups of friends to date and chat. The menu has many options, each costing around VND40,000-70,000. Jouri Dessert & Tea on Khuc Hao Street uses a pale colour scheme with white walls. The simple and trendy decoration attracts many young people. Jouri has a cosy and comfortable space, perfect for… Read full this story
- Starbucks will reopen 150 coffee shops for drive-thru and takeaway orders from Thursday to become latest national chain to exit lockdown
- Hazy crazy days: with dad in Amsterdam’s coffee shops
- Ice Cream, Coffee Shop Opening In Lemont
- 'Easy and quick to use for making professional cups of coffee': Create cafe-quality drinks in seconds with this £30 coffee machine
- Eight interesting things to experience around Hanoi
- How lockdown is changing our eating habits, shopping and hobbies: From buying milk and bread on Deliveroo to a surge in athleisure sales dubbed the 'Joe Wicks effect'
- Mum-of-five, 34, transforms a run-down old van she found online into a luxury coffee cart with items from Bunnings for under $5,000 - as she reveals how you can too
- Selma Blair and her boyfriend Ron Carlson cuddle up while waiting for coffee on sunny Mother's Day in LA
- Missing Cafe Coffee Day Founder VG Siddhartha's body recovered from Netravati River
- Popular tourist streets in Hanoi, HCM City still quiet after re-opening
Hanoi’s most popular coffee shops have 376 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.