|At the welcome ceremony for Deputy Minister of National Defence and Chief of the General Staff of the Lao People’s Army Sen. Lieut. Gen. Suvon Luongbunmi (R)|
On May 14 morning, Sen. Lieut. Gen. Phan Van Giang chaired a ceremony to welcome Suvon Luongbunmi and the high-ranking military delegation of Laos.
Afterwards, the Lao military officers paid a courtesy call on Vietnamese Minister of National Defence General Ngo Xuan Lich, who said the visit will make significant contributions to enhancing the special traditional friendship between the two countries and bilateral defence cooperation in particular for the sake of their people.
Sen. Lieut. Gen. Luongbunmi said senior leaders of Laos and Vietnam and their armies have paid great attention to promoting defence cooperative ties.
|Vietnamese, Lao military officers take a photo together|
The same day, Sen. Lieut. Gen Phan Van Giang held talks with his Lao counterpart Suvon Luongbunmi.
They said the cooperation between the Vietnamese and Lao armies has become a key pillar in relations between the two countries, contributing to sustainable development and stability in other fields.
- COAS meets UAE representative and Turkish chief of general staff
- Springfield Housing Authority selects mayor's chief of staff, Denise Jordan, as new executive director
- Osun Chief of Staff greets Asiwaju Adeen of Yoruba land at 72
- President’s Chief of Staff & STC chairman further remanded
- Indian Chief of Army Staff begins seven day visit to Sri Lanka
- Chief of Staff of the Indian Army General Rawat to visit Sri Lanka
- PM Pashinyan introduces new Chief of General Staff of Armed Forces to senior officer staff
- 'Entirely improper': Anger as Trump lawyer and chief of staff attend FBI briefings on Russia informant
- Army Chief General Bipin Rawat warns Kashmiri youth against fighting security forces, says 'Azadi not possible'
- Turkish chief of staff urges Greece not to make ‘miscalculations’ over Aegean