A number of Mexicans and foreigners described the Vietnamese culture as unique and charming, which could be seen in women’s ao dai and lacquer products. Meanwhile, typical dishes of Vietnam like nem ran (fried spring roll) and coffee also inspired visitors’ interest.
Many visitors expressed their hope for increased presence of the Vietnamese culture in Mexico, adding that they also want to learn more about the country.
The International Friendly Cultures Fair 2018 draws the participation of 90 countries around the world, featuring hundreds of cultural activities. It is expected to attract 3 million visitors before wrapping up on April 29.
- North Webster Adds Virtual Reality Tour to Attract Visitors
- Funko CEO Reveals Pop Towns And More At New York Toy Fair
- In Hanoi, Kim Jong Un and a culture clash with the White House press corps
- 'Ghost Adventures' Host Zak Bagans Talks Charles Manson Rumored Hauntings and the Attraction To True Crime Stories
- 'Ivanka Vacuuming' DC Art Exhibit Invites Visitors To Throw Garbage That Trump Lookalike Must Clean
- Here’s An Annotated Oregon Country Fair Map
- Georgia: Europe's New Cultural Hub
- Michael Jackson’s Former Bodyguard Says Singer Was Attracted to Women Amid Child Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Toy Fair 2019: ‘Fortnite’ Makes Llamas the Industry's Hot New Trend
- Oscars 2019: Vanity Fair Party Red Carpet in Pictures