|Vietnam Airlines will add nearly 300 flights on 12 domestic air routes during the Reunification Day (April 30) and May Day (May 1).
Accordingly, the firm will add nearly 300 flights or nearly 60,000 seats on 12 domestic air routes, especially key ones such as Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City-Da Nang; Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City – Phu Quoc; Hanoi – Nha Trang.
Vietnam Airlines said it plans to supply 480,000 seats during this time, 14 percent higher than usual and up 4.5 percent over the same period last year.
The firm recommended passengers to early book flight tickets, and use online check-in services to reduce time for waiting in the airport before departure.
Low cost carrier Vietjet Air recently also said it plans to increase 200 flights, with 46,000 seats, to domestic popular tourism destinations such as Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Da Nang, and Da Lat, and international destinations, including the Republic of Korea, Taiwan (China) and Thailand.
Jetstar Pacific will also add 20 flights per day to serve the growing demand, an increase of 20 percent from the same period last year.
The two carriers said they have ensured sufficient ground services and flight crews for the holidays.
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam to add new faction and five maps, including three made by modders
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam update adds 64-player campaign mode
- PS4 drops price to $300 for the holidays
- 'World of Warcraft: Legion' News & Update: New Patch Adds New Mounts & Micro Holidays! Find Out More Here!
- Rumor: ‘Mortal Kombat X’ Will Add Seasonal Towers for Holidays
- ‘GTA Online’ Latest News & Update: ‘Grand Theft Auto Online’ Players Will Be Expecting Freebies For The Upcoming Holiday Update
- GTA Online Adds New Flight School Inspired User Created Missions
- Fallout 4 patch 1.6 adds 300 new names for Codsworth and fixes major bugs
- Darkest Dungeon Adds New Options in Holiday Update