Ha Noi is…
Ha Noi is a lot of things and we took to the streets to find out what makes this great city tick.
Is it the people? The atmosphere, the style, the passion, or is it something as simple as the food?
With a population of more than 7.5 million, Ha Noi is a melting pot of all things great about Asia.
So Viet Nam News decided to showcase our capital and tell the world exactly what Ha Noi is.
Our dedicated team spent the last week capturing the sights, sounds, colours and characters of Ha Noi to bring you our very special production.
Producer Paul Kennedy said: “To be honest jobs like this are pretty simple when you have a great team working with you and so much beauty and charm to record.
“It’s a simple case of pressing red button on the camera and letting Ha Noi do all the work.
“It’s alive. The city seems to run at 200 kilometres per hour yet there’s an incredible calmness and serenity about the place.” — VNS
- Almost 375,000 tourists visit Ha Noi during Tet holidays
- Ha Noi’s condo market booming
- Sai Gon-Ha Noi Securities and SHB Securities officially merged
- Vietjet launches Ha Noi-Taichung route
- Ha Noi to build 48.5-hectare urban area in Bac Tu Liem
- Ha Noi Stock Exchange improves operation
- Ha Noi FC beat Bangkok United 1-0 in AFC Champions League
- Ha Noi Stock Exchange sets sights on modest profit of $13.2m in 2019
- Ha Noi Stock Exchange delists companies
- Writer of ‘Em oi! Ha Noi pho’ passes away