YEREVAN, APRIL 9, ARMENPRESS. Standing Committees on Foreign Relations and on European Integration of the National Assembly of Armenia came to a positive conclusion over the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between Armenia and the EU, submitting it to the plenary session of the parliament. The agreement was presented to the members of the committees by Deputy FM Karen Nazaryan. ARMENPRESS reports the Deputy Minister emphasized that the agreement will foster the economic and political relations between Armenia and the EU. The members of the two Standing Committees unanimously voted in favor of including the agreement into the plenary session of the parliament. It will be discussed during the 4-day sitting kicking off on April 10. English –translator/editor: Tigran Sirekanyan
- Reasons why the Standing Committee on Finance rejected the UIDAI Bill
- NA Standing Committee postpones 43rd session
- Standing Committee on Finance submits report on personal tax deductions
- 95 MPs didn’t attend any meeting of eight standing committees: Venkaiah
- Standing Committee on Finance's decision to auction bank licences is a flawed decision
- CAN’s call for religious balancing in National Assembly leadership ill-motivated — NSCIA
- National Assembly approves Kogi’s request for $100m loan from AfDB
- ASUU frowns at National Assembly plan to single out lecturers for sexual harassment legislation.
- Why the Standing Committee on Finance rejected the MFI Bill
- My main focus at the National Assembly – Shina Peller
National Assembly Standing Committees unanimously approve Armenia-EU agreement have 239 words, post on armenpress.am at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.