The fifth plenary session of Việt Nam’s 14th National Assembly (NA) will start on May 21st and last 19 working days, making it the shortest session in the last decade.— VNA/VNS Photo Trọng Đức HÀ NỘI — The fifth plenary session of Việt Nam’s 14th National Assembly (NA) will start on May 21st and last 19 working days, making it the shortest session in the last decade. The NA’s plenary session usually lasts about a month, with the most recent one last year lasted for 26 days. NA General Secretary Nguyễn Hạnh Phúc said at a meeting of the NA’s Standing Committee about preparation for the coming NA plenary session that out of its working days, the NA would spend 11 days on law making, seven on key issues and one and a half days for the opening and closing ceremonies. Phúc said that relevant agencies were completing preparation for the NA plenary session in May. The NA was scheduled to consider passing seven bills including an amendments on the Law on Denunciation, the Law on Special Administrative Economic Units, and the Law on Cyber Security and Law on National Defence. Legislators will also discuss nine bills including an amended anti-corruption law, as well… Read full this story
- NA Standing Committee opens 40th session
- Media center opens doors to reporters
- NA Standing Committee fulfills working programmes of 2019
- Catalonia: Session to re-elect Carles Puigdemont postponed
- World Congress of Philosophy opens in Beijing
- Caroline Wozniacki survives wobble at Australian Open to defeat Elise Mertens and reach her third grand slam final
- India vs South Africa, 1st Test, Day 1: Rohit begins life as Test opener with century against hapless Proteas
- VN-Index recovers from four-session plunge
- Why is Trump going after Sessions on Twitter?
- Winter Session of Parliament starts today, govt-oppn face-off likely on economy, J-K
NA’s plenary session opens in May have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at April 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.