The visit was on the occasion of Laos’ New Year festival-Bunpimay.
In Laos, the delegation paid a courtesy visit to Senior Lieutenant General Chansamone Chanyalath, a Politburo member of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party and Lao Defense Minister.
|Representative of the Military Region 2 (MR2) Command presents flowers to the Ministry of National Defense, military units and localities of Lao.|
On behalf of the Lao Ministry of National Defense, General Chansamone Chanyalath thanked the Vietnamese delegation and highly valued the visit, saying that it would cement the special solidarity, friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, States, militaries and people in general and between MR2’s armed forces and Lao People’s Army, as well as units and localities in Northern Laos in particular.
The Lao general emphasized the great support from the Party, State, Army and people of Vietnam, including MR2’s armed forces and localities where MR2 is stationed, towards Laos, including its army, military units and localities in Northern Lao provinces.
He confirmed that the support has made important contributions to the country’s socio-economic and cultural development, strengthened local defense-security, fostered the special solidarity and friendship as well as comprehensive cooperation between the two neighboring countries in an ever-green and everlasting stable manner.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Councils, businesses, social services and trainers unite for regional jobs
- Military dedicates new headquarters for nuclear control unit
- Vietnam to buy six military drones from Boeing: US defense department
- Vietnamese military delegation visits Myanmar Defense Services Academy and Museum
- Indian Defense Ministry Claims Navy ‘Fully Capable’ Despite Shortfalls
- Chinese top political advisor visits Laos to promote bilateral cooperation, boost ties
- Commissioner's office of Chinese foreign ministry in HKSAR slams U.S. Senate's passage of Hong Kong-related acts
- Malaria Madness: UK Defense Ministry Gave Mind Warping Drug to Soldiers
- Commissioner's office of Chinese foreign ministry in HKSAR condemns unwarranted criticism on Hong Kong police
- Legal Officers Visit Nord Stream AG Office, Execute No Property Seizure - Source