The event was held by Lam Dong provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, in coordination with the Lam Ha district People’s Committee, at the house of head of village Dom Dai K’Bat.
The family of the head of village performed rituals for the festival at 05h00 before the sunrise and others after that. Then, gong troupes in the locality also had an exchange with artisans, heads of villages and prestigious people and performed folk songs.
The reinstatement aims to strengthen the building of cultural life at grass-roots level and improve awareness of owners of cultural heritages, contributing to promoting and preserving traditional cultural values of ethnic minority groups in the locality during national renovation./.Compiled by BTA
- Lam Dong sees more local tourist arrivals than before Covid-19
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 24 (Updated hourly)
- Four adventure tourism experiences in Vietnam
- CTBC Bank shares joys with underprivileged kids
- Exhibition on photos, documentary films on ASEAN Community opens in Binh Phuoc
- Vietnam’s breeding farms: pigs eat ginseng, buffaloes drink wine
- Starbucks to open more stores in 2021
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 16 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- Majestic, poetic Ha Giang attractive to visitors
K’Ho ethnic festival in Lam Dong province reinstated have 211 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.