Vietnamese Ambassador to Japan Nguyen Quoc Cuong (R) persents the appointment decision to doctor Nagato Natsume Vietnamese Ambassador to Japan Nguyen Quoc Cuong handed over the national flag, emblem of Vietnam and the appointment decision to Nagato Natsume on April 8. The presentation ceremony was also attended by Chairman of the People’s Committee of Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City Nguyen Thanh Phong, former Vietnamese Vice President Truong My Hoa, Aichi Governor Hideaki Omura, Mayor of Nagoya city Takashi Kawamura and other officials of the two countries. Nagato Natsume, Director of the Japanese Cleft Palate Foundation and Secretary General of the International Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation, first came to Vietnam in 1992. He and the Japanese Cleft Palate Foundation have assisted clef lip and palate surgeries for Vietnamese children and carried out charitable activities helping enhance the two countries’ relations. Ambassador Cuong said the appointment is the Vietnamese State and Government’s recognition of the doctor’s contributions to bilateral ties. He expressed his hope that as the Honorary Consul, Nagato Natsume will continue helping to enhance connections between Aichi and Vietnamese localities, as well as between Japan and Vietnam. Natsume told Vietnam News Agency that over the last 26 years, he has visited Vietnam… Read full this story
- Harvey misses Mets' trip because of doctor's appointment
- Report: Billingsley has important doctor’s appointment on Friday
- Rocky Bleier recalls Vietnam War, 40 years after it ended
- Japanese PM Abe appoints Endo as Olympics minister
- Inspirational Hill receives honorary doctorate from her university
- Honorary doctorate awarded college athlete battling cancer
- Gold medalist Murofushi appointed Tokyo 2020 sports director
- UCI to ask Verbruggen to resign as honorary president
- Girl, eight, wrongly told she had a nut allergy 'was left fighting for her life in hospital after doctors failed to spot she had toxic shock syndrome'
- Vonn named honorary ambassador for Pyeongchang Olympics
Japanese doctor appointed Honorary Consul of Vietnam in Aichi have 318 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.