The organizing board received nearly 300 profiles from young people across the nation. Finally, 22 candidates, who meet the requirements of being Vietnamese citizen; aged of 18-35; having a good health, having good understanding of and being capable to communicate the sea and islands and movements, activities of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, were invited to interview.
Many of them have ideas and works toward the sea and islands of the nation, such as researching and manufacturing multipurpose stove saving material for soldiers on Truong Sa archipelago; manufacturing electric generator model using sea wave energy; idea of providing solutions to support waste treatment, growing vegetable and fresh water.
In addition, many offered ideas of programs and activities to connect soldiers on duty and people living on islands with those on the mainland such as “beloved letter”, building teaching aid model of “Truong Sa heart” for secondary students, and building teams communicating about Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagoes.
On April 4th, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee continued to interview candidates in Ho Chi Minh city.
The 10 most excellent candidates will be chosen./.BTA
- Dr Aaron Motsoaledi is clueless – NHI cannot work in SA
- Vietnam requests China to cease live-fire exercises in Hoang Sa (Paracels)
- All hands on deck as SA Agulhas sets sail from Bay
- I cannot wait to perform in Kigali- SA music legend Ringo
- New Anchorage entrepreneurs get help turning ideas – and neighborhood pride – into a business plan
- We’re Mission to Zyxx, and This Is How We Work
- Idea-Voda merger delayed as DoT inspects fresh demand of Rs 4,700 crore
- Inclining the Mind Toward “Sudden Illumination”: French Polymath Henri Poincaré on How Creativity Works
- Idea-Voda merger may get delayed
- Pupils taking their space idea to France