On behalf of the Ho Chi Minh City’s Party Committee, Cang extended Tet wishes to officials and staff of the Consulate General of Laos and congratulated the Lao people on their achievements in the current phase of national construction and development.
|HCM City leaders extend Tet wishes to officials and staff of the Consulate General of Laos.|
He affirmed that HCM City has always given special attention to enhancing its traditional friendship, comprehensive cooperation, and special solidarity with Laos. Over the past years, HCM City has actively and effectively cooperated with Lao localities, contributing to strengthening the special friendship and comprehensive cooperation between the two countries, he added.
Lao Consul-General to Ho Chi Minh City SomxaySanam-Oune thanked HCM City leaders for their sincere congratulation and the support they have offered to the Consulate General in recent years. He also hoped that the two countries will organize more cooperative activities to promote and develop the friendship, solidarity, and comprehensive cooperation between the two nations in the coming time.
Translated by Lam Anh
- City to host Rhode Island Heritage Day Festival
- City leaders' private meeting raises flags
- Leaders congratulate Karzai on win but offer stern warnings
- Europe's Leaders Congratulate Bush
- G20 Hamburg: Coldplay, Shakira call on world leaders to act at Global Citizen Festival
- City leaders must act to keep downtown Minneapolis safe
- Pickleball noise controversy goes before city leaders
- Glasgow city leaders will BLOCK any attempts to scatter Ian Brady’s ashes in his native city
- Two separate shootings in the city seriously injure two people
- NRA labeled a domestic terrorist group by city leaders