Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and Chief of the CPV Central Committee’s Office Nguyen Van Nen hosted a reception for the guests in Hanoi on April 23. Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and Chief of the CPV Central Committee’s Office Nguyen Van Nen (R) receives Jean-Charles Negre, Politburo member and former standing member of the PCF Secretariat The same day, head of the CPV Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations Hoang Binh Quan chaired talks with the PCF delegation. The two sides highly valued the sound cooperation between Vietnam and France after the establishment of diplomatic ties 45 years ago and the recent visit to France by CPV General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in March. Both nations pledged to promote the strategic partnership which has been set up for over the past five years. They discussed cooperation orientations through the Party channel including the preparation for the third theoretical workshop between Vietnamese and French communist parties scheduled in 2019 and the celebration of the 100th founding anniversary of the PCF (1920-2020). The PCF supports the French Government’s policy of increasing investment and cooperation with Vietnam and… Read full this story
- UK Will ‘Pay a Price’ over Huawei Decision, Threatens Chinese Communist Party Paper
- Chinese Communist Party-Linked Corporation Buys Major Share in Norwegian Airline
- Head of French LREM Party Says Former Health Minister Determined to Become Paris Mayor
- Coming to terms with the past: Colombian delegation visits German memorial sites.
- Pompeo warns China is a danger to the free world and says state media attacks show ‘weakness of Communist Party’
- GOP lawmakers call on Twitter to ban Chinese Communist Party from the platform
- ‘Duplicitous, Ineffective And Cruel’: GOP Lawmakers Call For Sanctions On Chinese Communist Party Officials
- YouTube investigating 'error' that deleted comments offensive to China's Communist Party
- YouTube investigates automatic deletion of comments criticising China Communist party
- YouTube is deleting comments with two phrases that insult China’s Communist Party
French Communist Party delegation visits Vietnam have 349 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.