A market fair of ethnic groups in Ha Giang province The Vietnamese Party and government have policies to ensure ethnic cultural preservation along with socio-economic development, poverty reduction, and social welfare. Cultural Day of Vietnam’s Ethnic Groups, which has been observed at the Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism in Hanoi, is an illustration of the government’s effort to respect, preserve, and promote the traditional cultures of ethnic groups. The annual event was first held in 2010. Traditional cultures of ethnic groups respected Respecting and promoting the traditional cultures of ethnic groups was affirmed by the Communist Party of Vietnam in a platform for national construction in the transitional period to socialism, which was revised in 2011, a Party Resolution on “Building and developing an advanced Vietnamese culture imbued with national identity”, and another Party Resolution adopted in 2014 on “Building and developing a Vietnamese culture and people to meet national sustainable development”. Article 42 of the 2013 Constitution states that “A citizen has the right to determine his or her nationality, use his or her mother language and select his or her language of exchange.” Article 7 of the 2015 Law on Education states “The government creates… Read full this story
- Belfast Islamic Centre hits out at 'paranoid' right-wing groups after 'ban the burqa' campaign
- System of 'Ethnic Domination' in South Africa Has to be Changed
- Does The People's Vote March Actually Mean Anything?
- Vogue's Rihanna cover photographer accused of cultural appropriation
- Jeremy Corbyn visits Northern Ireland: Full Queen's University speech
- No2H8 Crime Awards 2018: Help us honour the heroes who stand up against bigotry
- China's Xinjiang Province: A Surveillance State Unlike Any the World Has Ever Seen
- The Ugly Side of Poland’s Booming Economy
- Latvia's Russian speakers find voice
- President Aliyev: Non-Aligned Movement plays important role in stability, security and peace in world [UPDATE]
Ethnic people’s cultural rights protected have 316 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 29, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.