Two types of rabies vaccines are being used in Vietnam including Verorab and Abhayrab, which are produced in France and India respectively. Infirmaries reported that they have enough the vaccine for demand. Mr. Dat said that if any locality faces short of the vaccine, it should inform the administration to ask for vaccine supply. Along with this, to ensure the supply, suppliers and hospitals must liaise closely to work out the reserve plan. Lately, people who were bitten by mad dog have yearned for vaccination against rabies surges amidst vaccine scarcity at clinics. By MINH KHANG – Translated by UYEN PHUONG Tags: Drug Administration vaccine against rabies scarcity of vaccine
- Prior authorization limits would be 'reasonable' for CGRP drugs, ICER says
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves first ever 3D-printed spine implant to treat injuries
- Poppy seed wash is really a drug, FDA says
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration issues approval for first blood test for concussions... but is it accurate?
- China says vaccine maker Changsheng broke manufacturing rules, faked records: Xinhua
- Medicare paying hospices twice for drugs, OIG says
- First it sold Oxycontin, then pharma company saw market for anti-addiction drug, suit says
- Aust. domain administrator says don't 'Open your mind'
- Drug to Treat Smallpox Approved by F.D.A., a Move Against Bioterrorism
- Why The FDA Just Approved A Drug For Smallpox, A Disease That No Longer Exists
Drug Administration says enough vaccine against rabies have 243 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.