On April 12, the Deputy PM inspected the airport project and worked with leaders of Dong Nai province and Long Thanh district, where the airport is planned for construction.
The Deputy PM underlined the importance of Long Thanh airport as a national key project adopted by the National Assembly. He urged the Minister of Planning and Investment, who is also Chair of the State Appraisal Committee, to finalize project dossier for submission to the Prime Minister before April 20.
At the working session, Deputy PM Dung asked the Transport Ministry to expedite the making of the feasibility study report on the Long Thanh project to submit it to the National Assembly in late 2019.
It is imperative to devise a medium-term investment plan for 2021-2025, which will be a basis for the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Planning and Investment to allocate capital for the building.
Relevant parties should work out a plan on transport and infrastructure connection both inside and outside the project, he said.
- Azerbaijan and Russia: deputy minister talks trade, FTAs, joint projects
- Airport project on world's largest island sparks sovereignty row
- Armenian Deputy PM receives Deputy Director General of Israel’s Foreign Ministry
- Armenian deputy PM holds meeting with Japanese Ambassador
- Italian deputy PM shrugs off debt fears
- Deputy PM Osmani: Campaign for Name referendum to be Informative
- Deputy PM Avinyan introduces new head of Real Estate Cadastre Committee to staff
- Russia completes replacement of Ukrainian imports in defense industry – deputy PM
- Italian Deputy PM Blames Brussels for Genoa Bridge Collapse, EU Hits Back
- Hayk Marutyan can bring real changes to Yerevan if elected as Mayor, says deputy PM Avinyan