Craft villages in the central province of Thua Thien – Hue are in a rush to show their best products at festivals scheduled for later this month. Ho Thi Giang, owner of the Ba Giang fish sauce workshop, is at her last stage of production in preparation for Tam Giang Waves festival and Hue festival. She will make available more than 11,000 litres of fish sauce and 5 tonnes of shrimp paste and sauce for sale at the Hue festival. Ho Thi Giang, owner of Ba Giang fish sauce told reporters: “To prepare for the festivals, we are producing shrimp paste and a special kind of fish sauce that is made of sardine, a favourite fresh fish of our villagers.” For many years, bamboo and rattan-based products from Bao La village of Quang Phu commune, Quang Dien district, have won customers’ heart. This year, the craft village plans to showcase over 300 models of home appliance and souvenirs during the festivals. Many of them are the first to be sold on the market. Vo Van Dinh, Head of Bao La bamboo and rattan product cooperative said: “During the upcoming festivals, we will introduce more products highlighting Hue’s beauty.” More… Read full this story
- Tiny English Village Terrorized By Loud Noises Coming from Sex Party
- Cooperative Village-Building Game Is Challenging, But Fun
- Would You Have Sex with Billy McFarland, Fyre Festival Bro-in-Chief?
- Metal Gear Survive: The Kotaku Review
- The Village Is The Biggest Official LEGO
- Cannes Film Festival Won't Admit Women Wearing Flat Shoes
- It Looks Like Fyre Festival Is Being Investigated by the FBI
- Here Is Your Mega Gallery From Rod Millen's Leadfoot Festival In New Zealand
- Village Roadshow all set to hit piracy with the legal stick
- See new Gears of War 4 campaign footage, as new multiplayer map revealed
Craft villages gear up for Hue festival have 309 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.