China’s largest trade fair opened its 123rd session on April 15 in south China’s Guangdong Province, attracting more than 25,000 companies as exhibitors. China’s largest trade fair opened its 123rd session on April 15 in south China’s Guangdong Province, attracting more than 25,000 companies as exhibitors – Photo:Xinhua The biannual China Import and Export Fair, also known as the Canton Fair, is considered as a barometer of China’s foreign trade. Xu Bing, the fair’s spokesperson, said buyers from more than 210 countries and regions are expected to attend the fair, with the total number of buyers to level with the previous session. The first phase of the fair, which runs from April 15-19, features products including home appliances, electronics and hardware, with major brands such as Haier and Midea showcasing their latest models. The fair also features an exhibition area for imports, with more than 600 companies from 34 countries and regions to exhibit at around 1,000 booths. Latest data from the General Administration of Customs (GAC) showed that China registered sound growth in foreign trade for the first quarter, with trade surplus shrinking. The country’s goods exports rose 7.4 percent year on year in the first three months while… Read full this story
- China has detained another Canadian citizen amid the row over a Huawei executive's arrest
- Mainland China Warns Against 'No Deal' Brexit, Urges Tighter EU Cooperation
- China’s Xi fails to reassure Europeans on trade dispute with US
- Japanese Gov’t Officials Tout Strong Economic Fundamentals, Urge Free Trade
- Analyst Explains Where Tensions Between US and China to End
- Is trade in turmoil a chance for justice?
- Norway's $1 Trillion Man Talks Brexit, China and Big Tech
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by BP: Japan trade deal pinnacle — New deal for nature — Goodbye, golden visas
- President Trump to meet Xi 'very soon' as markets hope for end to US-China trade war, Conway says
- Don’t hold your breath for an easy fix to the US-China trade spat
China"s largest trade fair opens have 338 words, post on ven.vn at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.