PetroVietnam signs deals on Sao Vang-Dai Nguyet gas field exploitation A series of trade agreements on exploiting the Sao Vang-Dai Nguyet gas field was inked between the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) and its partners in Hanoi on July 31. The agreements included a gas sales and purchase and a gas supply agreement. The stakeholder participation in the Petroleum Sharing Contract includes the operator Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd with 43.08 percent; Teikoku Oil (Con Son) Co Ltd, 36.92 percent; and PetroVietnam, 20 percent. Speaking at the signing ceremony, PVN General Director Nguyen Vu Truong Son said the signing of trade agreements achieved after over two years of negotiations among sides involved. He said the event is very significant for the gas filed to turn out the first flow of oil and gas in the third quarter of 2020, with an estimated annual output of 1.5 billion cubic metres of gas and of 2.8 million barrels of crude oil and natural-gas condensate. The production of oil and gas from the Sao Vang-Dai Nguyet field will contribute to the country’s budget collection and ensure gas supply for the southeast region, He stated The Sao Vang-Dai Nguyet gas field is located… Read full this story
- Tuesday morning news briefing: Boris Johnson tears up backstop
- Wednesday morning news briefing: No blank cheques for Brexit
- Friday morning news briefing: Death of a dictator
- Rethinking a business chamber: BCC’s Daniel Eischen
- ‘Booth babes’ cause controversy at business show
- HS2 boss: Business case is 'clear'
- Businesses push for HS2 railway completion
- The 'monsoon' rain hitting UK business
- How social media could ruin your business
- The business of cathedrals
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 4/8 have 280 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at April 7, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.