The 7th Asia Golf Tourism Convention held at the Marriott Hotel in Pasay City last Monday is expected to bring huge benefit to the Philippines. “Thanks to the efforts of the Philippines Department of Tourism and its Tourism Promotion Board, the world’s leading golf tour operators will see for themselves an amazing array of golf experiences here,” said Peter Walton, chief executive of International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO) during the event’s opening ceremony. IAGTO chief executive Peter Walton, Tourism Promotions Board COO Cesar Montano, AIGTP president Connie Mamaril, Resorts World Manila COO Stephen Reily, and Philippine Airlines VP for Corporate Communications Josen Perez de Tagle pose for a photo during the 7th Asia Golf Tourism Convention news conference at the Marriott Hotel. CONTRIBUTED PHOTO The IAGTO boss is confident that the country will greatly benefit from the convention. “I have no doubt that this will lead to an immediate and sustainable growth in golf tourism to the Philippines,” added Walton. The three-day seminar has brought together international golf tour operators from around the world to meet with golf tourism suppliers from Asia, the Pacific, Indian Ocean and the Gulf States. “We are very honored to host this event… Read full this story
- Ligonier golf outing will benefit Derry Township humane society
- Japanese Golf Resorts Look to Foreigners to Sustain Growth
- Promote Broader Participation in Growth Strategy – Tourism Minister
- Qatar Summer Festival gives fillip to internal tourism, trade
- They May Not Golf, but They Like the Lifestyle
- Johor's Hello Kitty theme park to close, state government says no major impact on tourism
- Is North Korea's tourism industry luring Americans into a trap?
- Area golf (July 11)
- Freak golf cart accident kills two tourists in Thailand
- Clapp Golf Course land has best potential for development, possibly as senior housing
7th Asia Golf Tourism Convention to benefit PH have 313 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.