– A total of 54 businesses and projects were honoured with the Vietnam Property Awards 2018 in Hanoi on April 14 in recognition of their significant contributions to the development of the real estate market in Vietnam.businesses to enhance corporate social responsibility, competitiveness and develop trademark to meet international standards, he added.projects were Ecopark, Phu My Hung (Ho Chi Minh City), Phu Long – Dragon City (HCM City), Ciputra – Udic (Hanoi), Lakeview City (HCM City), and Vinhomes Riverside (Hanoi).
The best resort development awards went to FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort (Binh Dinh province), Premier Village Da Nang Resort, Novotel Phu Quoc Resort-Novotel Villas (Kien Giang province), Silk Path Sa Pa Resort & Spa (Lao Cai province), and Flamingo Dai Lai Resort (Vinh Phuc province).
The Eurowindow Office Building and Vincom Centre in Hanoi and HCM City-based Cantavil Premier won the best office building for rent and shopping mall awards.
In 2017, the real estate market in Vietnam saw positive changes in all segments. In the capital city of Hanoi and the southern economic hub of Ho Chi Minh City alone, there were 64,263 successful deals. A range of new products such as condotel, officetel and hometel were developed, making the real estate market in the Southeast Asian country more attractive.-VNA
- Rs 25,000-crore fund to help complete stalled housing projects: Govt
- Govt’s Rs 25,000cr realty booster inadequate to revive stalled projects: ICRA
- Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Big Hill Selects ZipperAgent to Support Expansion in Ohio and Indiana
- Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Hills Resort’s Sarah Brown Receives Daily Herald Business Ledger’s Influential Women in Business Award
- HCMC Real Estate Association wants list of 124 resumed property projects released
- Raymond forays into real estate sector
- Top 100 sustainable companies in Vietnam honoured
- Two New Real Estate Pros Join the Smith Team: Smith & Associates Real Estate Welcomes Molly James and Candace Evans
- Centre announces Rs 25,000 cr fund to help stalled housing projects
- Eco-urban areas to lead real estate market in near future