Vingroup, Sun Group, and FLC Group were among the winners of the prestigious real estate developer awards (Photo: VNA) – A total of 54 businesses and projects were honoured with the Vietnam Property Awards 2018 in Hanoi on April 14 in recognition of their significant contributions to the development of the real estate market in Vietnam.businesses to enhance corporate social responsibility, competitiveness and develop trademark to meet international standards, he added.projects were Ecopark, Phu My Hung (Ho Chi Minh City), Phu Long – Dragon City (HCM City), Ciputra – Udic (Hanoi), Lakeview City (HCM City), and Vinhomes Riverside (Hanoi). The best resort development awards went to FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort (Binh Dinh province), Premier Village Da Nang Resort, Novotel Phu Quoc Resort-Novotel Villas (Kien Giang province), Silk Path Sa Pa Resort & Spa (Lao Cai province), and Flamingo Dai Lai Resort (Vinh Phuc province). The Eurowindow Office Building and Vincom Centre in Hanoi and HCM City-based Cantavil Premier won the best office building for rent and shopping mall awards. In 2017, the real estate market in Vietnam saw positive changes in all segments. In the capital city of Hanoi and the southern economic hub of Ho Chi… Read full this story
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 19
- Real estate market on ‘standby’ again
- SC approves SBI CAP funding for six Amrapali projects
- Former Bachelorette star Michael Turnbull promotes his real estate agency on Instagram - and says he's 'very fortunate to have built a wonderful business'
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- Embassy Group, IBREL to merge housing, commercial projects
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
- Dollar billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong restructures his business network
54 excellent estate businesses, projects honoured have 296 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.