Speaking at the event, Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Culture and Sports Mai Ba Hung said the event contributes to fostering the friendship between the two nations and table tennis exchange between Ho Chi Minh City and Japan.
Japanese Deputy Consul General to Ho Chi Minh City Kazunori Hosoya said via exchanges and short-term training courses, Vietnamese and Japanese table tennis players and coaches will have chances to improve skills.
Japanese table tennis players also plan to exchange with audiences in the city.
- Tallahassee Table Tennis serves up flavor for community sports scene
- Top table-tennis official banned for financial misconduct
- Pound US dollar exchange rate: GBP sinks as dovish Fed slashes forecast for 2019 rate
- Pound US dollar exchange rate: GBP/USD down despite Trump threatening ‘national emergency’
- Pound Euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR muted as German economy fights back
- Pound US Dollar exchange rate: GBP/USD drops as Trump delays China meeting
- Pound euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR shrugs off weak UK GDP figures
- Pound euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR steadies as crumbling Eurozone worries Eurogroup
- Pound US dollar exchange rate: GBP/USD steadies as Fed gets bullish over economy
- Pound euro exchange rate: Sterling rises despite contraction of UK construction sector