Professor, Dr. Pankaj Jha (R) in an interview with the Vietnam News Agency correspondent. (Source: VNA) New Delhi (VNA) – An Indian scholar has hailed Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang’s upcoming visit to India as a significant event given the fact that the Vietnamese President has a very positive attitude towards the bilateral ties and has a fair knowledge about the status of the relationship between the two countries. In an interview granted to the Vietnam News Agency ahead of President Tran Dai Quang’s visit to India (March 2-4), Professor, Dr. Pankaj Jha, a senior faculty member with Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA) and is also Editor-in- Chief of the JSIA Journal, said in the last three years, the hyper activism in India-Vietnam relations has manifested itself into opening of new vistas of cooperation between the two sides. This includes areas such as political understanding on areas of critical interest, defence and strategic areas, increasing trade and investment, building capacities in manufacturing, education, health, energy, agriculture sector, increasing tourism and culture ties, connectivity (both infrastructure and digital), increasing lines of credit and explore new areas of developmental partnership. The professor noted that the visits of PM Modi, India’s foreign… Read full this story
- Indian Regional Politician Detained for Protesting Sri Lankan President's Visit - Photos
- Indian scholars: President’s visit adds impetus to Vietnam-India ties
- Cambodia’s central bank governor hails Vietnamese firms’ contributions
- India Coach Ravi Shastri Hails BCCI President Sourav Ganguly After Pink-Ball Test at Eden Gardens, Twitter Reacts Hilariously | SEE POSTS
- Watertight security in Vrindavan in view of President’s visit on Thursday
- Poland’s president to visit New Britain
- President Obama Visited Nelson Mandela’s Family
- The Donald arrives for four-day red carpet visit: Trump and Melania set foot on UK soil for first time as President and First Lady - but he brushes aside protests by claiming Britons 'like him a lot'
- Ahead of Delhi visit, Rajapaksa says will work with India as friendly country
- Indian Opposition Party Chief Slams Gov't for Allowing EU Delegation to Visit Kashmir as 'Insult'
Indian scholar hails Vietnamese President’s upcoming visit have 359 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 1, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.