At the “Spring for Children” programme The event was jointly held by the Vietnam Journalists Association, the Vietnam Association of Victims of Agent Orange/Dioxin, and the Hanoi Radio-Television Broadcasting in the capital city on February 2. Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Journalists Association Ho Quang Loi said the association and press agencies nationwide have launched a number of charitable activities for AO/Dioxin victims and students with disabilities to ease their pains. The programme aims to call for social assistance for AO/dioxin victims to overcome difficulties to pursue learning and have a warm Tet holiday, he said. He also called on organisations, businesses and individuals to join hands to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds as well as those with disabilities. During the programme, the audiences had a chance to enjoy circus and music performances and exchange with donors and AO victims.
- Graduation Gifts - Key Chains
- Top 10 Bad Housewarming Gift Ideas
- Great Gifts that Leave a Big Impression
- 5 Great Ideas for a Special Mother's Day Gift
- Graduation Gift Time - Watches
- Gift Giving, Think Outside the Box
- The Might of a Thank You Gift - The Little Hinges That Swing Big Doors
- Cool Gifts Under $20 That Do Not Put A Hole In Your Pocket
- 10 Ideas For Cheap Romantic Gifts
- Is Video Game A Good Holiday Gift?
Tet gifts presented to AO/dioxin victims have 230 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.