China promises lucrative incentives to push good purchase from Pakistan PHOTO:STOCK IMAGE
FAISALABAD: China will provide lucrative incentives to its importers in order to encourage goods purchase from Pakistan on a permanent and sustainable basis, Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Yao Jing said while talking to a delegation of Faisalabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FCCI), headed by its President Shabbir Hussain Chawla. Yao said that Pakistan’s commerce secretary was scheduled to visit China to take part in talks on the second round of the free trade agreement (FTA) between the two countries. He hoped that during the meetings important decisions relating to reducing existing duties on Pakistani products would be made which will ultimately help Pakistan to enhance its exports to China. While acknowledging the huge export potential of Faisalabad, Yao said that exporters from the textile city should take bold initiatives to increase exports to China.
Published in The Express Tribune, February 3rd, 2018.
- Learning about other’s culture: China to offer more scholarships for K-P students
Envoy terms China Study Centre at UoP vital to uplift of region
- China, UNDP sign $4m agreement to help FATA, Balochistan
Money to be used to help 8,100 families returning to the areas affected by insecurity in Fata
- CPEC: The bumpy new trade route between China and Pakistan
- UK trade: China imports up staggering 65% post Brexit, while EU countries plummet - data
- China's March exports rise 30.6% as global demand revives
- China challenges Australia anti-dumping measures at WTO
- Vietnam-China border trade vibrant despite COVID-19
- India, Pakistan held secret talks to try to break Kashmir impasse
- Coronavirus Spurs U.S. Efforts to End China’s Chokehold on Drugs
- China’s Plans to Railroad the West (Literally)
- Why Tejas is better than Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder
- Pakistan may become a target again if bases given to US for Afghanistan: PM Imran Khan
- Stop the Illegal Wildlife Trade: Corrupt officers, diplomats and prosecutors – inside Asia’s deadly rhino horn market
- Import-export value via Lao Cai int’l border gate surges neatly 42 pct in H1
Rebalancing Trade: China to facilitate Pakistan’s exports have 374 words, post on tribune.com.pk at February 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.