Hefty investments Among 70 countries and territories in which Vietnamese have investments, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar are the three biggest target markets. Laos is the biggest FDI recipient from Vietnam, having accepted $5 billion worth of registered investments. In January 2017, Viettel received an investment license for setting up a telecom network in Myanmar – Mytel. BIDV in 2016 got a license to set up a branch in Myanmar – BIDV Yangon with charter capital of $85 million. The dairy factory Vinamilk built in Cambodia became operational in 2016, while the Vietnam Rubber Group began processing rubber latex in 2015. Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group is one of the biggest outward investors. In addition to a series of projects on agriculture production in Laos, in 2015 built the Attapeu international airport worth $36 million and HAGL Center worth $550 million in Myanmar. In 2016, it kicked off the second phase of HAGL Center and joined forces with Melia Hotel to run a luxury hotel in the country.Not easy to make money
- Cartesis Business Performance Management Solutions
- Closures, Completions, and Clearing the Slate: Your 2007 Business Performance Depends on It
- Decision Support Systems, Part 1 - Detailed Business Performance Capture
- Accelerate Your Business Performance In Four Easy Steps!
- Learn The Secrets Of Customer Experience That Drive Ultra High Business Performance
- Business Performance Management Demands Uniting Soft Skills with Hard Skills to Achieve Success
- Decision Support Systems, Part 2 - Business Performance Analysis
- Biking Travel Guides, Biking Travel Tips, Adventure Travel Guidesin Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia
- Performance Measurement
- Business Plan Resources - Industry Standards in Small Business Plans
How are Vietnamese businesses performing in Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar? have 262 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.