Hanoi (VNA) – Hanoi attracts 109 million USD in foreign direct investment ( FDI ) in the first two months of 2018, it was reported at a meeting of the municipal People's Committee and departments on February 27.
The committee's Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung requested relevant agencies to continue creating favourable conditions for investors.
He said the city ensured a joyful and safe Lunar New Year holiday for residents, noting that local agencies and authorities promptly set to work immediately after the holiday.
The chairman announced that the People's Committee will conduct an inspection of operations at all public offices of the city, in order to prevent delay in handling documents, especially in sensitive fields such as planning and investment. The city will also accelerate the launch of more online public services, focusing in the fields of justice, labour and social affairs.
Other tasks include the planting of trees to realise the target of 1 million trees along streets and in parks and public places, and the development of diverse tourism products.
The capital city welcomed nearly 375,000 visitors during the week-long Tet (Vietnamese New Year) festival from February 14 to 20, including 120,000 international tourist, up 13 percent and 30 percent, respectively from the same period last year.
The local tourism industry estimated to earn more than 1.28 trillion VND (56.5 million USD) during the biggest holiday of the year, up 19 percent year on year.-VNA
- Recalls: 1.7 Million Hyundais, Kias Could Have Faulty Stop Lamp Switches
- James Harden's historic scoring streak ends short of Wilt Chamberlain's record
- Prop bet favors another record Nevada Super Bowl LIII handle
- Bryce Harper and Phillies agree to a record 13-year, $330-million deal
- NBA trade rumors: Marc Gasol, Mike Conley among 32 players who could be moved before Feb. 7 deadline
- NBA odds, picks, lines, predictions, schedule, best bets for Feb. 22: This three-way parlay pays 6-1
- Rockets' James Harden sets Heat opponent scoring record with 58 points in comeback win
- The Mecum Marathon In Kissimmee Sets New Record
- Brooke Henderson chasing Canadian record for wins in 2019
- Vietnam’s socio economic situation witnesses positive signs: PM
- Australian Open 2019: Novak Djokovic creates several new benchmarks with win over Rafael Nadal, and re-enters the GOAT debate
- Bryce Harper To Dodgers Possible If Kikuchi Contract Model Used, Sherman Says
Hanoi records 109 million USD in FDI in Jan-Feb have 393 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.