|Gen. Giang presents merit certificates to individuals with outstanding task performance|
Last year, military intelligence and reconnaissance units in the whole army actively recommended the Central Military Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and commanders of units to build forces and implement effectively military intelligence and reconnaissance missions; grasped the situations in assigned areas; and organized training and combat readiness with fruitful results.
Importantly, the military intelligence and reconnaissance units participated and contributed to ensuring utmost safety for important political events of the Party, State, and military; and supporting local leaders and commanders to handle emerged situations successfully.
General Phan Van Giang praised achievements recorded by the units and asked commanders of the units to grasp thoroughly the resolutions and directives of the Party on military – defense tasks as well as the situations in localities so as to make valuable recommendations to leaders of different levels in time.
The General required the units to broaden their networks and operate more effectively and practically. Furthermore, he asked Party committees and commanders at all levels to regularly implement educational tasks to raise political the stance and revolutionary vigilance to foil enemy plots while maintaining disciplines of the force.
Translated by Nam Long
- S.Korea not reviewing delay of termination of military intelligence-sharing pact with Japan
- Russian at Oslo IT conference held on suspicion of spying
- ROK not reviewing delay of termination of military intelligence-sharing pact with Japan
- South Korea to scrap military intelligence sharing pact with Japan as trade dispute worsens
- Belt and Road Initiative Conference held in Ottawa to share insights
- US Marines Eye Advanced Reconnaissance Drone That Can Launch From Osprey MV-22
- Priority Concerns as Norwegian Intelligence Reportedly Shares Data With US Ahead of Own Authorities
- US Launches Secret Cyberattack Against Iranian ‘Spy Group’ – Report
- Russia Conducts Test Launch of RS-24 Yars ICBM
- Russia Supplied India With $65Bln Worth of Military Vehicles Since 1960
- Lockheed Martin’s Electronic Exoskeleton Enters Active Military Testing
- Russian, Indian Militaries Are About to Launch Talks On Indra 2016 Drills
Conference held to launch military intelligence and reconnaissance 2018 have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.