* Attending the meeting hosted by the Party Committee of the Hanoi Capital Command, Politburo member, Deputy Secretary of the CMC and Defense Minister General Ngo Xuan Lich highly valued the leadership of the committee in the past over building a strong whole people’s defense disposition, maintaining and strictly observing regulations on Party activities and paying attention to promoting internal solidarity.
Regarding missions for 2018, Gen. Lich urged the committee to concentrate their leadership on building the city into a typically firm defensive area in the country, further building regularity, managing personnel and their thoughts and building a strong and healthy Party committee.
|General Ngo Xuan Lich addressing the meeting|
Having heard opinions, Secretary of the Hanoi municipal and Hanoi Capital Command Party Committees Hoang Trung Hai emphasized the committee’s orientations in 2018, including raising all levels’, sectors’ and people’s awareness of and responsibility for protection of the Fatherland and the Capital in the current context, improving quality of defensive area exercises at different levels of the city, completing almost all goals on recruitment, providing military-defense knowledge for different groups of trainees, building a politically-, ideologically-, organizationally- and morally-strong Party committee and directing the unit to fulfill all assigned missions.
* Meanwhile, delegates at the conference held by Army Corps 4’s Party Committee reviewed the leadership outcomes this year, pointed out shortcomings and identified orientations for next year.
Addressing the meeting, Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Trong Nghia, member of the Party Central Committee, member of the CMC and Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics, applauded the corps’ task accomplishment this year. He noted that the corps should strictly fix shortcomings, continue to direct improved quality of training and unit building, implement “three breakthroughs”, promote integrated quality and combat strength.
Gen. Nghia also urged the unit’s Party Committee to build strong people’s heart and mind posture, strengthen close ties with local people, grasp troops’ thoughts and feelings, overcome difficulties and accomplish all assigned missions.
* At a similar meeting, Military Region 5’s Party Committee highlighted the coordination to ensure absolute safety for the nation’s important political events, especially the APEC Economic Leaders’ Week, as well as breakthroughs in training and exercise.
Highly appreciating the committee’s task performance, Senior Lieutenant General Be Xuan Truong, member of the Party Central Committee, member of the CMC and Deputy Defense Minister, asked the committee to embrace resolutions and directives on military-defense missions of higher levels, closely team up with local units to give timely solutions to any circumstances, effectively carry out military external service and improve combat readiness ability of the region’s armed forces.
* In 2018, Military Region 4’s Party Committee will define groups of solutions on Party building, improve the committee’s leadership capabilities and combat strength and the region’s quality and combat strength, victoriously implement military-defense missions while building strong whole people’s defense disposition and a firm defensive area, contributing to social order and political security and creating favorable environment for local socio-economic development.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Military units assist local people and troops amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Military reviews results of COVID-19 fight
- Medical supplies presented to Lao and Cambodian militaries for COVID-19 fight
- Party General Secretary and President congratulates Vietnam Journalists' Association on 70th anniversary
- To What Extent Has Integrity Initiative Infiltrated UK Political Parties?
- Xi Focus: Xi honors military personnel fighting COVID-19
- President lauds military's anti-contagion efforts
- Military medics leave Wuhan after fulfilling anti-virus duties
- Britain's patient zero? Sussex IT worker, 50, 'caught coronavirus in party bar at Austria's "Ibiza of the Alps" ski resort that's accused of covering up infections and started spreading it here in JANUARY'
- Photos: US Sends Bomber on 30-Hour Surprise Mission Near Kim Jong Un’s Reported Recuperation Spot
- Telangana Assembly Polls 2018: Here's why the battle gets tougher for KCR this time
- The Chinese Communist Party's power and influence in Australia
Military Party committees roll out missions for 2018 have 632 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 20, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.