Taking a step forward towards ‘identity theft’ prevention, the global numbers that have already reached a quarter million in 2016 alone, NganLuong has decided to implement a D-SECURE solution by VeriME to prevent any cases of user data leakages.
Drawing inspiration from this, the company as a part of this deal has also decided to introduce VeriME’s D-KYC into its payment gateway framework, which will allow NganLuong to seamlessly onboard its new businesses.
Vietnam still remains a country operating on cash despite smartphones and technology being an integral part of its lifestyle. This use of cash has caused this nation’s economic progress to take a back seat as compared to nations where transactions have already shifted to a digital space.
Solving this issue, NganLuong offers a completely secure and easy-to-use digital payment gateway through which transactions can take place effortlessly, giving both customers and merchants a chance to embrace the convenience and ease of digital payments.
Both companies have been working on this project for past 6 months and have already piloted this solution with their key customers and merchants. NganLuong, in collaboration with VeriME, will not only be able to make the authentication process more seamless, but it will also safeguard user information using VeriME’s Authentication Solution.
“NganLuong was built with the motive to bring digitalization in one of the most untouched aspects of the Vietnamese economy. Now that we have introduced the concept of digital payments in the nation, it is time to move to the next phase. We now aim to promote a better customer experience thereby reducing drop-off rates to a minimum” commented Mr Dao Minh Phu, the company CEO. “ With VeriME, we will now be able to authenticate user information more quickly and hence drive more sales for the merchants,” he added.
Speaking on this partnership, Mr Nguyen Huu Phu, CEO of VeriME, Vietnam, said, “Identity theft has raised serious concerns all across the globe. Even with the most advanced security solutions, your personal information is not safe. Partnering with NganLuong, we are not only addressing identity theft but also, enabling NganLuong to comply with Local Data Sovereignty and PDPA Laws in Vietnam”.
- Enhanced Fraud Suite Unifies Personal and Digital Identities
- Beyond Blockchain Hype, Digital Identity Experts Work Towards Global Standards and Interoperability
- Digital Identity Innovator Helps Non-Profits Get on the Identity Blockchain
- The Nerdery Included in Gartner’s 2018 Market Guide for Digital Business Consulting Services
- 15 Industry Leaders Join Evernym’s Global Accelerator to Build the Future of Digital Identity.
- Bloomfield Capital Provides $12.0 Million Senior Bridge Loan Secured by a Limited-Service Hotel in Washington State
- CWRU, Siemens partner to create digital energy grid curriculum, lab
- Social Security provides Spanish-language services
- Kony Announces Strategic Partnership with Payveris to Deliver Innovative Digital Payments Solutions
- ImageWare® Announces Innovative 2FA and Biometric Security Solution with ForgeRock® Identity Platform™