Doctor Catherine Gonzalez. — Photo Courtesy of Family Medical Practice Hanoi. Viet Nam News By Dr. Catherine Gonzalez October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month As modern-day women, it’s all too easy to use the “I’m too busy” excuse, so you may be tempted to let your annual breast screening or a lipid profile test slip. Don’t let that happen. As busy as you are as a modern women, there is no reason why you cannot have a healthy life. Here are five of the most important medical tests that all women should take: Pelvic Examination and Pap smear With cervical cancer said to be the second leading cause of death for women, uterine and pelvic health should be given prime importance. It is always advisable that you visit your gynecologist periodically and have a complete pelvic examination and a Pap smear test. Do not get scared as most do on hearing about these tests. A pelvic exam checks for abnormalities such as growths while Pap smear is a simple screening test to check if any cancerous cells are present in the cervix, which is the connecting part of the vagina to the uterus. A swab is inserted into the vagina… Read full this story
- The Masked Singer finale is thrown into chaos after seven dancers test positive to coronavirus - as Melbourne studio is shut down for a deep clean and 200 workers go into self-isolation
- Mini Mathur On Kangana Ranaut's Old Video Defending Nepotism, Says ‘Gotta Love This Woman'
- Shenzhen woman tests positive for COVID-19
- Uttarakhand woman accused of blackmailing BJP MLA says he raped her
- Pictured: The third woman charged over sparking Queensland's coronavirus outbreak after allegedly lying at the border
- Foreigners offered free COVID-19 testing upon leaving Hoi An
- Woman, 25, reveals she SMELLS her mother to help relieve her anxiety during their regular 'snuggle parties' in sMothered
- Possible negligence in Uttarakhand pregnant woman’s death to be probed
- Dannii Minogue and Jackie O are among stars nervously waiting on COVID-19 test results as Eddie McGuire is caught up in Masked Singer outbreak - and Dan Andrews DEFENDS allowing filming TV shows during lockdown
- West Bengal: Tribal woman gangraped after failing to pay fine for having an 'illicit' affair
Medical tests every woman must have have 384 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 23, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.