Today’s Nice Price or Crack Pipe GTI represents, if not the first hot hatch, then at least the category’s quintessential archetype. Let’s see if this muscly Rabbit should easily have a buyer typing up an offer. It’s quite remarkable, and a testament to the overwhelming crush of crossovers in the market, but Toyota hasn’t built any sort of car like yesterday’s 1998 Celica GT convertible in ages. In fact the last year they sold any sort of drop top 2+2 here in America was 2008. That car was the Camry Solara, a car that at least 55 percent of you have already stricken from your mental records. Seriously, there are a bunch of people out there reading this right now going “oh yeah, those things” and then you yawn. Oddly enough, 55 percent is also the number of you who gave the $4,500 price tag on yesterday’s clean and tidy five-speed Celica a Nice Price win. That was despite the seeming inability of the dealer to move the car at that price. Okay, I’m going to let you in on a little secret: when I first rode in a Volkswagen Rabbit GTI it blew my mind, and changed my opinion… Read full this story
- Oshkosh Northwestern Pet of the Week: Guapo the rabbit likes hopping around other pets
- New Peter Rabbit 50p coin already selling on eBay for TEN times more
- CBeebies Land unveils brand new Peter Rabbit themed ride for 2019
- Royal Mail is to issue new Peter Rabbit 50p coin
- Cypress Hill: ‘Most modern hip hop is mindless bulls***’
- Def Jam’s Fierce Gamble on the Future of Hip-Hop
- A Volkswagen pickup? VW stuns New York Auto Show with Atlas Tanoak concept vehicle
- New mid-size pickups from Ford, Jeep (and maybe VW) coming to a dealer near you
- Haunting story of feral child found mute and hopping like bunny rabbit
- Answer Man: Will a coyote eat my cat? Hop my fence? Eat cantaloupe?
At $2,750, Could This 1984 VW Rabbit GTI Get You To Hop To It? have 339 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 23, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.