The Grand Ho Tram Strip on Friday announced its ongoing series of entertainment events set against the breathtaking backdrop of The Fountains of Ho Tram.
Dubbed Ho Tram Sound Waves, the concert series will see Toc Tien, My Tam and Issac 365 take to Vietnam's most spectacular stage.
Bubbling with energy, pop sensation Toc Tien will be first to grace the six-storey water stage, following the incredible reception that Phuong Vy Idol and Son Tung M-TP received when they inaugurated the Fountains at a VIP event in July.
All Sound Waves events will be free to the general public.
Speaking at a staff rally earlier this week, Toc Tien said: "I'm honored to be teaming up with TGHTS not once but twice in the same month! It's even more of a pleasure to be the opening act for such an extraordinary line up of Vietnam's top artists and of course, I'm positive my colleagues in show business will be just as excited as I am to be a part of this unique project.."
"The Fountains of Ho Tram rapidly became our most talked about attraction, with guests flocking for the best vantage points to see our jaw-dropping Vegas-inspired light, fountain and music shows each week. It is a backdrop unlike any other," said Michael Kelly, The Grand Ho Tram Strip executive chairman.
"Sound Waves sees us turn up the volume on our entertainment program with a series of Vietnam's best known entertainers wow-ing our guests each month."
The lineup currently sees Toc Tien on September 23, followed by the undisputed Queen of V-Pop- My Tam on October 28, and then chart-topper Issac 365 on November 25.
"…and we may have a very special guest returning to the Fountains for New Year's," Mr. Kelly hinted.
Beneath the clear night skies and flanked by the stunning Grand, the sparkling East Vietnam Sea, three pools and the delectable BBQ restaurant Khoi –which offers the best seats in the house – the 120-jet Fountains of Ho Tram are able to project water over 25 meters into the air.
The 'dancing watershow' is synchronized with full spectrum LGP LED light and presents a spectacular six-storey audiovisual fountain performance awash with rich, colorful hues.
"The Grand is already widely recognized as Vietnam's number 1 resort. The Bluffs is universally recognized as the nation's number 1 golf course. Our Spa has been similarly heralded. Now we turn our attention to entertainment, and Sound Waves guarantees that we are Vietnam's top destination for live entertainment," he said.
"The Grand is where the stars come to play."
- Martin Solveig to close out 2018 Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand prix with special after-party set
- The Voice Kids episode 1 was filled with aww-some moments – but why was it on past most kids' bedtimes?
- Festival spirit returns to Broomhill in Sheffield for 44th year
- 38 hot hotels to make the most of the last days of summer
- The complete Manc's guide to making the most of Blackpool this summer
- 44 big events in Wales for summer 2018 that must go in your diary
- REVIEW: Nordic Summer Nights, Royal Northern Sinfonia, St Michael's Church, Alnwick
- The B-Side of the seaside: Exploring the culture behind the bright lights of Blackpool
- Welcome to Hawaii by air, land and sea
- The five best alternatives to overcrowded Venice
- The ultimate guide to Hull's Bonus Arena as it prepares to open
- The world's most recognisable rodent Mickey Mouse turns 90 this year
The Grand Ho Tram Strip launches fountain-side Sound Waves concert series have 584 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at September 22, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.